Maruguke obijime with gold bead embridery : black + gold stripes
A handmade kimono obi cord (obijime) made of antique silk kimono fabric with gold bead embroidery.
The beaded embroidery is a cool accent. It goes well with yukata, denim, and komon kimono. Whether you tie a normal knot in front or tie the beaded part like an obidome, it will look fashionable. (The bead part is in the center of the obijime.) You can use it from a little outing to a casual party.
The combination of black and gold stripe gives you a gorgeous look. Gold stripes are woven with gold thread.
Fabric: pure silk
Thread: silk, polyester
Others: glass beads
length 166 cm x diameter 1.3 cm / 34 gram
Japanese standard size of obijime
135 cm or more and less than 145 cm : S size
145 cm or more and less than 155 cm : M size (normal scale)
155 cm or more and less than 165 cm : L size (long)
165 cm or more and less than 175 cm : LL size
Please read the following before purchase
- This obi cord is a maruguke tube type not a kumihimo braid. The outer fabric is wavy due to the difference in the tension of the material, but there is no problem because the cord is pulled and tied to keep the obi, so it will be taut during use. It can stretch up to 4 cm.
- The color of the product you received and the photo may differ slightly depending on the viewing environment.
- The appearance of the color and pattern will differ depending on the size of the waistline.
- It’s not washable because the material is silk and sensitive and it has bead embroidery. If it gets dirty, remove it carefully with a soft cloth slightly moistened.
- Once purchased, no product may be returned and exchanged because of the purchaser’s personal preferences.
- If the product needs repair, please contact us.
Maruguke obijime with gold bead embroidery : black and gold stripes
Price 3,000 JPY
Shipping charges vary depending on your area. If you would like to purchase, please contact us by clicking the button. PayPal billing email is now available.